I’ve always loved capturing true, honest moments, and for me there’s no single event that best encapsulates all the emotions we go through, than a wedding.
Excitement, nerves, relief, elation – it’s all there, and it’s about letting you relax and enjoy the day you’ve spent all those hours on planning. As a documentary wedding photographer, I don’t pose or try to manufacture any shots, instead I look for natural moments that makes your wedding distinct from any other, and look to capture that in an artistic way as possible.
My photography has taken me all over London and the UK, to venues in Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Oxfordshire and Somerset. I also take on a limited number of commissions abroad.
What’s on Offer
- A full licence to print, email and share your images online
- A specially commissioned USB of all your images, in high and low res
- An online highlights slideshow delivered shortly after the wedding
- All wedding images online within 4 weeks of your wedding day
- Password-protected online web gallery
I want to make sure each and every wedding has my full, undivided attention, which is why I limit the number of wedding commissions I undertake each year. Coverage options commence at £1295 for six hours of photography. To check my availability and to enquire about my full range of prices, please do get in touch, I’d love to hear all about your plans.
GET IN TOUCHREVIEWSFAQ
As featured in: